Lazy Dog Candle
Mango Dragonfruit Room Spray
Room & Linen Spray
Our Mango Dragonfruit Room Spray is a burst of tropical paradise in a bottle! Immerse yourself in the intoxicating aroma of ripe, juicy golden mangoes and succulent dragon fruit, blended harmoniously with hints of pineapple, melon, bananas, berries, and apples. As this delightful fragrance envelops your space, a subtle undertone of creamy vanilla and warm musk adds a soothing depth to the experience. Whether you're looking to refresh your home, office, or any living space, our exquisite room spray will transport you to a sun-kissed orchard, filling the air with the luscious scents of a tropical paradise. With this irresistible fragrance you can let your senses embark on a sensory journey like no other.
Lazy Dog Candle does it again!
Our exquisite Room & Linen Sprays are the perfect addition to elevate your home ambiance and infuse every corner with a delightful fragrance. Crafted with utmost care and attention to detail, our sprays are designed to bring a touch of luxury and freshness to any room or linen.
Our Room & Linen Sprays are expertly formulated to provide a long-lasting scent experience. Each spray is infused with high-quality ingredients, ensuring a powerful and even distribution of fragrance that lingers in the air or delicately settles on your linens, blankets, and pillows. Experience the transformative power of scent as it envelops your surroundings and creates a welcoming atmosphere for you and your guests.
Comes in a matte black glass bottle with a fine mist spray top. Net 4 Fluid oz.
Not intended for use on body
Directions for Use
- Trim wicks to 1/4" prior to each burn
- For the initial burn, follow these guidelines:
- For our larger 13 Oz candles, you want about a 4 hour burn
- For 12 and 10 oz candles, about 3 hours
- NEVER burn a candle longer than 4 hours at a time
- Keep your lit candle on a flat, heat resistant surface AND never leave unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- Discard candle when there is about 1/2 inch wax remaining (or use a candle plate for the last few hours)
Please review the candle label on the bottom of the candle for any additional instructions
- See our blog for more info!