About reed diffusers for home fragrance
- What is a reed diffuser?
- Reed diffusers are a form of air freshener. Typically, in a glass bottle filled with a scented liquid. The reeds are inserted in the top of the container and wick/absorb the fragrance and release it to the surrounding air.
- What about that liquid?
- We use a reed diffuser base that is not only nontoxic, but is VOC compliant in all 50 states (VOC are 'Volatile Organic Compounds--these are not good, so you won't see any here)
- We use only clean fragrances that are free from phthalates and none of our ingredients are on the CA Prop 65 list (this is good)
- Our reed base allows the reeds to flow easily which results in a better fragrance throw and allows the scent to reach its fullest potential
- Our Fragrances:
- Eucalyptus-Spearmint: This very popular fragrance needs almost no description. Invigorating, soothing, destressing. Clean fragrance with an excellent throw.
- Falling Leaves: A fall (or anytime really) fragrance that is reminiscent of playing in a pile of leaves. This fragrance has noted of apples, berries, cinnamon, falling leaves and a touch of musk.
- Fresh Linen: This unique fragrance not only scents the air, but also captures and eliminates odors. A clean scent with notes of lemon, ozone and green florals with a light musk. Truly a breath of fresh air.
- Lavender Fields: Spring and summer sun kissed meadows with rows of lavender flowers. Lavender with notes of citrus and eucalyptus (infused with essential oils including lavender, eucalyptus, cedarwood and sweet orange).
- Ocean Mists: Ocean Mists fragrance reminds you of overlooking the ocean from a hilltop. Notes of ozone and sea salt with jasmine, lilac and orange blossom. Tonka and amber base notes keep the airy quality. Infused with essential oils including orange and lemon peel.
- White Birch: Sophisticated fragrance with the traditional pine scent and added notes of eucalyptus, cypress and tonka bean. Infused with fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus & other essential oils.